Tilley Company’s Response to COVID-19
Tilley Company remains committed to supplying critical ingredients to businesses across the United States and Mexico during the COVID-19 pandemic. The preservatives for food and beverage, excipients for pharmaceuticals, and alcohol for hand sanitizers and surface cleaners are essential during these times. Additionally, Tilley continues to supply lubricants for power generation, food manufacturing and fleets of emergency vehicles.
Our COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Tilley was designated as essential by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). This means Tilley team members can continue to supply consumer product manufacturers, power plants and transportation networks critical to public well-being. With COVID-19 impacting how the world operates, Tilley has implemented numerous measures to protect our employees, partners and the community throughout these challenging times.
Recommendations from the CDC
To keep the workplace safe and minimize the risk of exposure and spreading of COVID-19, the CDC recommends:
- Washing hands often with soap or hand sanitizer
- Avoiding touching hands to face, mouth, eyes and nose
- Wearing a face mask in public to protect yourself and the people around you
- Cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces (door handles, railings, tables, desks, keyboards)
All of Tilley’s essential workers are carefully following these precautions.
Tilley Safety Measures
In addition to CDC standards, Tilley has also put the following safety measures into place:
- Limited visitor access to office and plants (essential employees only)
- All employees will be provided masks and gloves
- Social distancing for all employees
- Reduced meeting sizes and optional video attendance
- Staggered lunches, breaks and shifts
- Available access to disinfectant and sanitizer for all employees
- Regularly sanitized and disinfected employee and operational areas
- The option for high-risk team members to work from home
- Encouraging video meetings and conferences
- Daily temperature checks
- Any sick employees attempting to return to work must have a doctor’s letter
Our Tilley True™ Guarantee
Safety, quality, commitment and service are part of who we are at Tilley. We’ve earned awards and accolades based on our hard work and dedication, but nothing beats what is done in our facilities daily to keep our team members, partners and community members safe. When you choose Tilley to support you with ingredient or lubricant services, you are receiving the highest quality products and the top customer service available. It’s our Tilley True™ guarantee.
Ingredient and Lubricant Services
Whether you are searching for bulk hand sanitizer ingredients, food or pharma ingredients, or custom packaging services, Tilley is here to support you and your business through the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Contact us online or give us a call at 1-800-638-6968 to learn how we can help you succeed.