Antifreeze & Coolants
Tilley Company is a distributor of premium antifreeze and coolants from manufacturers such as Prestone, Mobil, Old World, and Kost USA. Our long-standing partnerships with top manufacturers and our company-owned supply chain assets ensure our customers always receive top-quality antifreeze and coolants exactly when they need it. By choosing Tilley as your wholesale antifreeze and coolant distributor, you’re choosing reliability.
Antifreeze & Coolants for Automotive & Commercial Fleets
Engine failure, whether it be in industrial-size equipment or a commercial vehicle, can have a negative ripple effect across the entire operation. Tilley can help you determine the correct fluid for your vehicles, equipment, or fleet and develop a program to minimize the number of different products you have to stock and reduce your inventory cost.
We understand the importance of reliability in product quality and delivery. Using products from trusted manufacturers will allow your organization to maximize performance, decrease maintenance downtime and lower the total cost of ownership. Check out our selection of antifreeze and coolant products. If you can’t find the product you’re looking for, let us know. There’s a good chance we have it in our warehouse or we can source it for you.
Automotive Antifreeze and Coolants
Although the vast number of coolants and colors they come in can seem overwhelming when deciding what to keep in inventory, Tilley can help you properly identify which coolants to stock and how to stock them. Not only saving you time and space in your shop but also improving your bottom line and making sure the vehicles you service operate in peak condition.
- Prestone Core Universal Antifreeze/Coolant with Cor-Guard ®
- Mobil Permazone Conventional Antifreeze/Coolant
- Prestone DexCool Antifreeze/Coolant
- Prestone European Antifreeze/Coolant
- Prestone Honda/Nissan Antifreeze/Coolant
- Prestone Prime Antifreeze/Coolant
- Prestone Toyota Antifreeze/Coolant
- Prestone RV/Waterline Antifreeze/Coolant
- Peak Global Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Commercial and Heavy-Duty Antifreeze and Coolants
As engine, cooling, and exhaust after-treatment systems become more complex to meet tightening emission and fuel efficiency standards, so do the fluids that lubricate and cool them. Previously, conventional coolant was used on all different types of equipment, but OEM’s now have varying specifications and coolant technologies to meet new standards.
Couple those new standards with the demanding specifications, such as CAT EC-1 or Cummins Engineering Specification 14603 (CES 14603), and varying levels of silicates, phosphates, borate and nitrites and the management of your inventory can become challenging and expensive.
From organic acid technology (OAT) or nitrated organic acid technology (NOAT) to hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) there are a lot of options to choose from. Let Tilley help you make a decision, save money and keep your equipment operating in peak condition by identifying the correct coolants to use, reducing the number of different coolants needed for your fleet, and providing stocking solutions to make sure you have what you need, where you need it, and when you need it.
- Prestone Command Heavy Duty Nitrite Free Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant
- Prestone Command Heavy Duty Nitrite Free Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant with Cor-Guard ® NON-2EH Formulation
- Prestone Command Heavy Duty Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant
- Peak Final Charge Nitrite Free Antifreeze/Coolant
- Peak Fleet Charge SCA Precharged Antifreeze/Coolant
- Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged Antifreeze/Coolant
- Mobil Delvac Heavy Duty Nitrite Free Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant
- Kost Defendal Heavy Duty Nitrite Free Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Tilley True® Commitment to Quality
At Tilley, we are committed to providing quality products, services and solutions to help your business succeed. Tilley is more than an antifreeze distributor; we’re a seamless extension of your supply chain. Our first-in-class facilities and commitment to providing top-quality antifreeze and coolants have earned Tilley inclusion in the ExxonMobil Circle of Excellence.
More reasons to choose Tilley for wholesale antifreeze and coolant distribution:
- Bulk, tote, drum, keg, and case service
- Company-owned and operated delivery assets
- Extensive inventory and SQF Certified distribution centers
- JIT delivery
- Fully staffed quality control lab
- Experienced team of supply chain and logistics professionals
At Tilley, we do more than provide high-quality ingredients for world-class manufacturers. Our customers rely on us to keep their plants running in times of unpredictable demand. We continuously strive to be experts in the markets we serve, so we can be the trusted and reliable partner to our suppliers and customers.
If you’re looking for this type of partner, let’s speak today.