Tilley Company (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://tilleycompany.com/ (the “Site”).
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and to improve the user experience on the Site. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small files that websites save to your computer, phone or tablet. These files allow websites to recognize and remember you when you return to a website. Keep reading to better understand the cookies used on the Tilley Company website.
Cookies play a valuable role in improving the user experience on our website, remembering your preferences and allowing us to gather information that can have an impact on improving your website experience.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
We use three types of cookies on the Tilley Company website. They are all intended to improve user experience across our website and the internet in general.
Preference Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences so they can be used again the next time you visit this site or another website using the same third-party services.
Statistic Cookies: These cookies share information with our analytics software, which helps us to better understand how users are interacting with our website and therefore improve the website for future use. This information is shared anonymously.
Marketing Cookies: Marketing cookies track users across multiple websites, helping advertisers better understand a user’s actions, therefore allowing the advertisers to share more targeted ads with the user.
The following cookies are active on the Site. By using the Site, you consent to the use of these cookies.
- Lang: Used by LinkedIn to remember your preferences if you click the “follow us on LinkedIn” button.
- _ga: Registers a unique ID that is used to share information with Google Analytics about how you use the website.
- _gat: Used by Google Analytics to throttle the request rate.
- _gid: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical information about how you use the website.
- _gcl_au: Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency across websites that use their services.
- ads/ga-audiences: Used by Google Ads to re-engage website visitors based on their online behavior across websites.
- bcookie: Tracks the use of services from LinkedIn that are embedded on this website.
- BizoID: Used to track users on multiple websites, enabling more relevant advertisements to be shared with those users based on their preferences.
- bscookie: Tracks the use of services from LinkedIn that are embedded on this website.
- IDE: Used by Google DoubleClick. This cookie registers and reports users’ actions after viewing or clicking an ad. Its purpose is to measure the efficacy of ads and to present more targeted ads to users.
- lidc: Tracks the use of services from LinkedIn that are embedded on this website.
- pagead/1p-user-list/#: Unclassified pixel cookie from Google.
- test_cookie: This cookie is used to test if your browser supports cookies.
- UserMatchHistory: This cookie tracks users across multiple websites in order to present relevant advertisements based on user preferences.
- _zlcmid: Used by Zopim Live Chat to identify users’ device across multiple visits.
- 1P_JAR: Google cookie used to track users for ad targeting purposes.
- AID: This cookie is used by Google to link a user’s activity across multiple devices when they have logged into a Google account.
- APISID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SSID & HSID: Identifies your browser and device uniquely for Google DoubleClick to build a profile of your interests and show relevant ads on other sites.
- DSID: GoogleDoubleClick uses this cookie to note your specific user identity with an encrypted ID.
- OGPC: This cookie enables the functionality of Google Maps.
- SIDCC: Google security cookie used to protect user data from unauthorized access.
- UserMatchHistory: This cookie from LinkedIn is used to gather LinkedIn insights and data for ads.
How to Opt Out of Cookies
You reserve the right to request that cookies not be stored on your device at any time. In order to change your cookie preferences, visit the settings for your browser.
Specific instructions for removing cookies from your device can be found at the links below for these common browsers:
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.