Research & Development
Tilley’s Technical Commercial Development team’s mission is to leverage multidisciplinary knowledge to assist our Clients and Suppliers towards achieving their business objectives. With a full staff of chemists and chemical engineers coupled with state-of-the-art QA/QC labs, Tilley provides custom formulation services for customers seeking proprietary solutions. Our team can modify an existing product or develop a new formulation based on your criteria.
Searching for a service not listed below? Contact our team to learn how we can support you while helping fill the gaps in your supply chain.
Product Development / Custom Formulation Services
- Component, surfactant, emulsion, and physical chemistry expertise
- Rheology and stability characterization
- Current and emerging market trends versus traditional approaches
- Economic and performance factors driving formulation efforts
(Raw Materials and Processes)
- Access to a diverse group of formulation components
- Factors influencing best-practices component selection
- Process knowledge related to product manufacture
- QA/QC knowledge and cost-effective implementation
Technical Service Support
(Analysis and Market Knowledge)
- Product and process residue analysis
- Raw materials and formulation analysis expertise
- Environmental and product life cycle considerations
- Regulatory landscape effects on product development and stewardship
Our market segments include but are not limited to:
- Food & Beverage Ingredients (Kosher and USP/FCC)
- Personal Care Ingredients (cGMP)
- Pharmaceutical Excipients (cGMP)
- Industrial Chemicals & Specialties (including HAZMAT blending)
At Tilley, we do more than provide high-quality ingredients for world-class manufacturers. Our customers rely on us to keep their plants running in times of unpredictable demand. We continuously strive to be experts in the markets we serve, so we can be the trusted and reliable partner to our suppliers and customers.
If you’re looking for this type of partner, let’s speak today.